Psychology for Global Conflict-Resolution


Gola Wolf Richards: B.A., Human Development Psychology, @GolaWolf  

M.A., Theology; Philosophy and Psychology of Consciousness and Change


 “I have known Wolf Richards for many years and have always been impressed by his skill and wisdom in interpersonal relations. …In my opinion Mr. Richards’ grasp of Confucian principles will give depth to his approach to conflict resolution…” Robert E. Lane, Prof. Emeritus of Political Science, Yale University

Dear Friends: For the sake of global conflict-resolution, I would be honored to have you watch my TEDxDirigo talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l16riInjgh4, concerning Yin/Yang Psychology & Philosophy. My work relates to C.G. Jung saying It is high time we realized that it is pointless to praise the light & preach it if nobody can see it. (Therefore) It is much more needful to teach people “THE ART OF SEEING."  In that regard, if my competencies for conflict-resolution are suggested in a metaphor, the fruit to be harvested from my branch of The Tree of Life began in 1946; when I was born into chaotic circumstances, generated by intense emotional flux in my father’s personality.  As an African-American Baptist minister, his worship was intense; yet, as an unhealed victim of gross child abuse, his inability to enact his ideals was relentless.  In contrast, based on the Godliness in my mother’s character, I learned to survive how my father’s psychology invited hell to spread behind every door, in every parsonage that we called home.  Before ever meeting my father and especially everyday thereafter, though my mother was stalked by unwarranted hostility, her gifted personality never failed; despite being captive to brutal domination.  Over the course of many years, concerning every way that life is insulted, assaulted, or otherwise subjected to confusion, my orientation to conflict-resolution was nurtured on the way my mother magnified her sanity, despite being controlled by a character-disorder man. Moreover, as derived from forty-six years of contemplating the classic “I Ching”, or “Book of Changes”, I am immensely indebted to Yin/Yang Philosophy and Psychology of Consciousness and Change; which is the classic spiritual root to China’s ancient culture.

-Aside from years of managing broad arenas in human development, as an author and Spoken Word recording artist, a key one of my audiobooks is titled The Way to See (W)hole®.  As a concise contemplative text, it focuses on transpersonal dynamics of virtues; staged in an enlightening fantasy, told about universal principles in consciousness; offered for individuals to fulfill our roles, in evolving global conflict-resolution.  To highlight the dynamics of transpersonal principles in sage character development, it relies on aphorisms & metaphors; used to bridge micro/macrocosmic realms in personal & collective human development; as when I wrote: “Never hold growth hostage to how you believe; but, learn to believe, such that growth is ensured.” And, “Understanding the nature of Change, changes the nature of understanding.”

Popular Posts